Schedule a consultation with SavSani, leave with a comprehensive mind and body treatment to help address your current conditions. You can schedule an appointment by calling 1 (855) SavSani for your reimbursable consultation.
The purpose of the consultation is to determine the characteristics of your body to help recommend the best combination of wellness, nutrition, mind and body classes that are most suitable for your body constitution.
CHRONIC PAIN RELIEF
Work with a SavSani Master Instructor to help develop new age skills to help cope with the onset of pain or chronic pain. Our Instructors will work with you to help reduce physical symptoms and the mental frustration associated with pain. You can schedule your first class by calling 1 (855) SavSani.
During your first session, your SavSani Master Instructor will:
- Identify the causes of chronic pain using Eastern Medicine techniques;
- Relieving tension from within using breathing and relaxation techniques;
- Teaching clients how to gain more control over their physical body without the pain;
- Providing clients with safe and gentle stretches to smooth out chronic pain symptoms.
SavSani recommends that clients begin with one class a week and continuing until chronic pain dissipates.
This program is a series of four one-hour classes that has been designed specifically for individuals who are wanting to feel and look more youthful from the inside out. The program helps individuals reduce stress and negative thinking resulting in a more positive outlook on life.
- Class One: In this introductory class, a SavSani Master Practitioner will work with you to determine your true age. Using techniques derived from Eastern Medicine, this class will help to develop a baseline from which our SavSani Practitioner will work.
- Class Two: In this second session, you will be guided through techniques to help reduce stress, resulting in a more relaxed and alert you.
- Class Three: During this session, you will work with your SavSani Master Practitioner to create a guide which tracks your lifestyle habits and eating routine. In examining this routine, you will be able to gain greater insight into which areas of your life need focus and balance.
- Class Four: In this final session, clients will learn how to recognize negative thoughts. In recognizing negative thoughts, clients will also learn how to remove negative thoughts as soon as they occur.
This program is a series of four one-hour classes for couples to help woman through the difficulties of infertility. Women will learn how to gain control of their well being and cultivate the ability to focus more on how to lead a healthier and happier life.
- Class One: In this introductory class, a SavSani Master Instructor will work with you to gain insight into your daily life, hectic schedule, and those triggers that are affecting your life. During this session, a SavSani Master Instructor will guide clients through a series of techniques to help individuals recognize stress triggers that can complicate infertility and how to calm the mind and body at the onset of a triggers.
- Class Two: In this second session, clients will gain insight into those cognitive disorders which are affecting their fertility. A SavSani Master Practitioner will then guide individuals through techniques to help turn cognitive disorders into positive thoughts.
- Class Three: During this educational session, a SavSani Master Practitioner will guide clients through healthy eating habits. Through eating healthy, clients will find a positive shift in their mental and body well being.
- Class Four: In our final session, our Practitioner will help clients banish negative thoughts turning them into positive ones, creating a more positive outlook on life.
NUTRITION FOR YOU
A seasonal detox crafted by SavSani for you to be completed four times a year for one week in between each season. Food groups are picked for you to consume throughout the week to give you a better sense of what foods work well for your system and what foods do not. You can schedule your first seasonal detox by calling 1 (855) SavSani.
Schedule a seasonal detox just for you. A series of questions are asked to determine what your body constitution is. After that we will send you a menu plan for the week of your detox as well as send you herbal water mix to consume during the time you are on the plan. Once you have completed your detox we will go over the foods that work well with your system moving forward.
We offer five types of Yoga classes that can be brought directly to the comforts of your home or gym on a weekly basis:
- Hatha Yoga: Gentle yoga stretching to ease your mind and body;
- Yoga Nidra: Yogic Sleep;
- Pranayama Yoga: The art of breath control;
- Yoga Sutra: Using the Yoga Sutras to lead individuals through guided meditation;
- Yoga Mudra: Learning the significance of powerful hand positions in yoga;
Semi-Private Yoga instruction is also available for those would prefer group attention. You can schedule your first complimentary yoga class by calling 1 (855) SavSani.
Our recommendations is to have at least two class per week to keep up with your fitness goals. Classes will begin with a breathing techniques and end with a relaxation component. Each yoga class will be designed for your fitness needs to bring you into the best physical fitness and mental equipoise.
Become an Individual Member and join the SavSani family. We will help you design techniques customized for your health to maximize your mind, body, and spirit. Meet with a SavSani professional once a month to consult on how to take your health to the next level.
NOTE: To maintain the highest levels of health and well being we invest in Medical Directors who help put together the techniques to observe the effectiveness of all SavSani sessions and products.