Schedule a consultation with SavSani and leave with a comprehensive mind and body treatment to help address your current conditions. You can schedule an appointment by calling 1 (855) SavSani for your reimbursable consultation.
During your consultation a SavSani Master Instructor will determine your body constitution using Ayurvedic techniques. Through this consultation, our SavSani Master Instructor will recommend the best combination wellness, nutrition, mind and body classes suitable for you. Through our personalized instruction, we can provide you with the best fitness and mental strength to be the best you on game day.
Our customized Injury Prevention consultation provides members with new age skills to help keep their body fit and limber as athletes SavSani will work with you and help you by reducing the physical symptoms that accompanies long and hard workouts. You can schedule your first class by calling 1 (855) SavSani.
During an Injury Prevention session a SavSani Master Instructor will work with athletes through the following:
- Identifying strained muscle groups that are overworked;
- Providing athletes with breathing and relaxation techniques to alleviate tension from overworked muscle groups;
- Gaining greater control over one’s physical body to help improve overall wellness;
- Guiding athletes through safe and gentle stretches to help improve muscle stiffness.
SavSani can bring an injury prevention workshop directly to your home or gym on a monthly basis. Our recommendations is to have at least two class per month to keep up with you completely limber. Those athletes that are interested in our Injury Prevention classes are encouraged to take classes weekly in order to maintain flexibility.
ENERGY REJUVENATION CLASSES
This four class series is designed to provide clients with insights into how they can rejuvenate their mind, body, and spirit. The results? Greater energy and the ability to focus for longer periods of time.
- Class One: In this introductory class, a SavSani Master Practitioner will guide you through a series of mindful exercises to keep the mind in the present moment. In practicing this technique, you will find that you have developed better focus and mental stamina for game day.
- Class Two: In this second session, learn techniques to relax your body at the onset of stress. In learning how to relax the body immediately you can ensure that one’s energy is focuses on the task at hand, as oppose to stress.
- Class Three: In this transformative third session, a SavSani Master Practitioner will provide you with three key breathing techniques which can be added to one’s daily routine. Through these breathing techniques, you will gain energy adding an extra boost to your game day goals.
- Class Four: In this final session, our SavSani Practitioner will guide you through techniques to bring you into a deep sleep. In deep sleep, your body not only rejuvenates but you also increase your mental stamina, making you fully prepared for game day.
You can schedule your first class for you or your team by calling 1 (855) SavSani.
GAME DAY FOCUS
This specially designed class is for those athletes who are at the peak of their physical performance but need an extra added edge on game day. During this meditation session, we will guide athletes to the peak of their performance potential.
A SavSani Master Instructor will work with athletes on game day to provide the following:
- Helping athletes actualize deepest desires and intentions on game day;
- Working with athletes to make internal desires external;
- Providing athletes with guided meditations to bring the mind to a new level of concentration pushing the boundaries of the physical body.
SavSani can bring a game day workshop directly to your home or gym on a monthly basis. Our recommendations is to have at least one class per month to keep you focused on winning.
NUTRITION FOR GAME DAY
This seasonal detox crafted by SavSani to be completed four times a year helps to elevate the bodies ability to breakdown food into energy, ensuring you are at peak performance every game day.Each season, SavSani provides you with a bespoke menu outlining wholesome, nutritious meals for a week.You can schedule your first seasonal detox by calling 1 (855) SavSani.
During your initial session with a SavSani Master Instructor will use Ayurvedic techniques to understand your bodies constitution. After that hour long session, you will receive a precise guide for your detox week, detailing the foods you should eat and the methods you should use to cook them. Once you have completed your detox we will go over the foods that work well with your system moving forward.
We offer five types of Yoga classes that can be brought directly to the comforts of your home or gym on a weekly basis:
- Hatha Yoga: Gentle yoga stretching to ease your mind and body;
- Yoga Nidra: Yogic Sleep;
- Pranayama Yoga: The art of breath control;
- Yoga Sutra: Using the Yoga Sutras to lead individuals through guided meditation;
- Yoga Mudra: Learning the significance of powerful hand positions in yoga;
Semi-Private Yoga instruction is also available for those would prefer group attention. You can schedule your first complimentary yoga class by calling 1 (855) SavSani.
Our recommendations is to have at least two class per week to keep up with your fitness goals. Classes will begin with a breathing techniques and end with a relaxation component. Each yoga class will be designed for your fitness needs to bring you into the best physical fitness and mental equipoise.
Become a SavSani Athletic Member and join the SavSani family. We will help you design techniques customized for your performance needs and bring your game day mentality to the next level. Meet with a SavSani professional once a month to consult on how to take your athletic health to the next level.
NOTE: To maintain the highest levels of health and well being we invest in Medical Directors who help put together the techniques to observe the effectiveness of all SavSani sessions and products.